Saturday, July 12, 2008

good food to eat

I just went back from having my lunch with my family at Secret Recipe since they have new promotion of meal set with the price of Rm10/= only....just thought of giving it a try...my hubby chose the set of rice with black pepper sauce grilled chicken n ice lemon tea...mushroom soup for my son with 2 buns, as for me the prawn macaroni cheese with green apple kasturi drink...yummy ! i recommend you to try the prawn macaroni cheese for the cheese lovers and for the sweet-sour taste drink lovers, u should try the green apple kasturi !! it was recommended by my friend, azerque during our outing together few months ago...hehhee...since then it becomes my fav drink ! azerque, thanks ! huhu...

oh yes....for the japanese cuisine lovers esp the sashimi, unagi and tempura n sukiyaki, you should try the ZEN, at sunway pyramid...they have buffet on sunday 12pm-2.30pm & 3pm-5.30pm.....meaning that u can eat-all-u-can there ! hehehe...the price is around RM60++ per person....but it worth the price ! they will make it after u ordered, means that the food is not cold and fresh from the kitchen ! love it ! I've recommended this restaurant to my friends and they love it !

4 comments:

Taiko said...

sekali sekala makan macam ni takpe.. kalau hari2 bahaya ooo..

Unknown said...

huhuhu... green apple kasturi... mmg sedap.... *drooling*

asdie77 said...

hehehhe...ala taiko..nie kira 2,3 bulan sekali..huhu....tiap hari kalu...mau 'sihat' sejahtera....

azq....everytime aku minum green apple kasturi tuh mesti teringat kat ko....hehehehehe

Mama Liena said...

Oishii nye dapat makan nihonshoku ...!!! Heheheh ...surf2 ..jumpe blog nih ...:)