Saturday, January 19, 2008

Trip to Osaka, Japan


Hie guys/gals !
How's life?...nway just wanna share the pics and my experience during my trip to Osaka, Japan on Nov 2007. It was really a wonderful trip and I loooveee Osaka...Full of colors..hehehe..Consider lucky to go there FREE !! (company sent me)...I like their fashion style. They seems to look like 'genoujin' (actress/actor). I wonder how much they spend on their clothes. The people also in the city that we met were very polite and willingly to show us the direction by following them until we reached the place...I'm also very grateful to have a chance to see the new SHARP plant (koujyou) in Kameyama because they are using the latest technology in the LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) making in the production. In fact, the LCD screen itself are made by ROBOTS !! They use the robots because in making the screen, not even a tiny dust is allowed to be in the room !!... Amazing isn't it, how people can think the technology of making the LCD screen itself. Here is a pic that I took in Osaka.

2 comments:

Naa said...

waaa... dah ada blog ah...heheh

asdie77 said...

heheh....tuhla...baru nak berjinak2 nie..ngeh ngeh...blog no koto ke tips ni tsuite yoroshiku ! :)